Monday, April 9, 2012

Teen Events 4/9 - 4/13

We've got some great events coming up at the library this week!

On Tuesday we have our monthly Teen Challenge. This time, we are doing Book Spine Poetry in honor of National Poetry Month. Come be creative and have some fun with us! I will be taking pictures of the creations and posting them on the blog. As always we will have snacks and drinks! We will begin at 4:00 PM!

Wednesday, for everyone asking how I made the origami book on my desk, I will be showing you the basics in our Teen Creative Corner! If you would like to come please let me know so that I have enough books for all of you! We will begin at 4:00 PM!

On Thursday we will have our weekly game time beginning at 3:45! These are always a lot of fun so come play some video and board games with us!

Hope to see you this week at the library!

No comments:

Post a Comment