Thursday, February 9, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to the McAlester Library Teen Blog! My name is Erin and I am the Teen Librarian here at the library.  Every week we will provide the upcoming teen news so that you know what's going on in the library for teens! Also every week, we will be providing book reviews. Why should you be interested? Because you will have a chance to write the reviews! Here's how it will work:

1. Read a book (duh!) This can be any book in our YA section!

2. Write or type your book review! Rate the book 1-5 stars, and give a brief description of the book and why you liked/disliked it! If you hand-write it, please make sure that I will be able to read it!

3. Turn the review in at the teen desk! Don't forget to put your name and phone number on it so that I can call you if I have any questions!

That's it! I will accept reviews from anyone 6th-12th grade. I will read your reviews before I publish them, so make sure they are appropriate. If your review is chosen to be published I will let you know! It will be published under your first name and last initial, along with your age. If you have any questions, please feel free to come talk to me in the library!

No comments:

Post a Comment